2/12/2009

Seven Springs

Back in August of last year I went on a super fun trip to Seven Springs, PA to shoot a magazine article which will be out next month in Decline, along with video with Don Hampton and some promo videos for the resort. It was a super fun trip, we saw Ted Nugent play live, we played paintball in utv's, we rode alpine slides, shot shotguns, oh yeah and we rode bikes a bunch too! Anyway here's some photos from that trip along with a video that just got put up from the trip. If you're wondering why I don't have any tricks in the video it's cause I dislocated my middle finger (picture of swelling below) on the first day and basically couldn't jump much after that. I still shredded trail all weekend though, and you can pick me out in most of the shots with the white bike and bright colored jerseys (orange, blue, green, etc.). Enjoy!!





No comments: