7/24/2009

Claymore Challenge

Just got back from the Claymore Challenge slopestyle at Highland Bike park, in NH. That place is so much fun. They have one of the most fun slopestyle courses to start, and then they also have tons of really fun dh trails ranging from rooty and rocky to smooth and fast with berms and jumps. On top of that they have a huge dirt jump park and pumptrack. Anyway the contest was a lot of fun, and tons of good riding went down. In my qualifying run I flipped the step down at the beginning of the course, opposite 270'd the big hip, tailwhipped the next jump, did a big downside footplant on the wallride, and then flipped the freebird jump at the bottom of the course. Unfortunately I missed qualifying by 1 spot, but I was still pumped on how I rode. Don't have too many photos from here cause I dropped my camera in the river while fly fishing last week, but here's some iphone photos!

Eric




No comments: